JNS Power & Control Systems, Inc.
We offer a full range of electrical services to the Chicago area. We specialize in temperature control installations. JNS Power & Control Systems, Inc. was founded in 2001 and has grown to become one of the most respected temperature control companies in the area.
One of our largest completed projects has been the Trump International Hotel and Tower, also known as the Trump Tower www.trumpchicago.com , it is a skyscraper condo-hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. The building is a 96-story structure wth 2,600,000 square feet of floor area, which reached a height of 1,362 feet including its spire, construction costs were $847 million dollars. Topping out in 2009 it became the second-tallest building in the United States after Chicago's Willis Tower (formally called the Sears Tower). We completed all of the temperature control installation for the entire building with Johnson Controls and also worked direct with Bovis Lend Lease for additional electrical tenant build-out projects.
We are striving to become the leader in the temperature control industry serving Illinois. Our goal is to create demand for our services through the quality of our work.
We offer a fair trade of honest and dependable service for a reasonable price and will continue to serve our customers with the highest quality of excellence we can provide.
Our foundation is built upon repeat business from our customers. Therefore, we should continue to grow in the manner to which we are accustomed.
Licenses, Affiliations and Memberships
- IBEW Local #134 - Inside Electrical Agreement
- IBEW Local #701 - Inside Electrical Agreement
- IBEW Local #150 - Inside Electrical Agreement
- IBEW, AFL-CIO, Washington D.C. - International Speciality Agreement
- IBEW Local #117 - International Speciality Agreement
- IBEW Local #364 - International Speciality Agreement
- IBEW Local #176 - International Speciality Agreement
- Department of Central Management Services - certified small business under the Illinois Procurement Code, Section 45-45
- Temperature Control
- Fire Alarm & Life Safety
- Power Distribution
- Design Build
- Commercial Construction
- Data & Communication Cabling
- Lighting Control
- Solar Power System Installation
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Wind Turbine Power Installation